Dosh is a cash back app that allows you to earn money from your everyday purchases. Great way to earn extra money with very little effort.
DOSH - CASH BACK WITH NO EFFORT
Updated March 3, 2020
Developing passive income streams is a great way to build wealth. The Dosh app can be one of those passive income streams. If you are wondering what passive income is, here is a simple definition – a way of generating income with very little effort. Little to none effort and money are two phrases that go very well together. By using Dosh you will receive cash back from your purchases at stores that Dosh partners with. All you will need to do is link your debit or credit card and Dosh will take care of the rest. Grab Jack and the Box for dinner and you get 5% back, not a bad deal.
What we'll cover:
Dosh’s 4.25/5 rating is driven by the ease of earning and the minimal effort required to earn extra money. The Dosh app is not designed to constantly be earning, but every now and again when you shop at a partnering store of Dosh’s that extra cash back will bring about a nice feeling. This app is one you want to be utilizing.
WHAT IS THE DOSH APP?
Dosh is an app that offers cash back for shopping at stores that partners with the app. The shopping can be done in a variety of ways, users can earn cash back from in store purchases, online purchases and mobile shopping with the Dosh app.
One of the reasons that we at Money Under the Cushion rant and rave about the Dosh app is that after you create your account and link you debit or credit card (you will want to link the cards you make purchases with as this will be how you receive cash back) you literally can not touch the app for a year, open the app and you will have earned money. That is passive income at it’s finest.
You may be wondering what stores can I earn cash back at? The offers are fluid, so they may change, but historical stores that have partnered with Dosh are Sams Club, Costco, Aeropostale, Jack in the Box, Jose Peppers, Door Dash, Uber Eats and many more. One aspect that differentiates Dosh from other cash back shopping apps is that you can earn cash back from local stores and restaurants. We are extra spoiled here in Kansas City, superb BBQ at Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que and we get 5% back with Dosh, it’s a win-win. Check out what local stores are offering cash back in your area with the Dosh app.
HOW TO USE DOSH?
- Create your Dosh account and link the debit or credit cards you use to shop. Here is a Link for $5 bonus – Dosh
- Once your account is created, you are eligible to start earning cash back. Familiarize yourself in the offers tab to see all the ways you can earn back.
- For local in store purchases no additional steps are needed, once your cards have been linked in the Dosh app, you will automatically receive the cash back if you purchase from a partnering store.
- If your shopping online, find the store in the Dosh app and click the “Shop Now” button. Dosh will open a shopping session for your selected store, make the purchase in that session and Dosh will credit you with cash back.
- Mobile offers are very similar to online shopping in that you will use the Dosh app to shop on you mobile device.
- Cash back is received shortly after making the purchase. You can check the app or check your email, as Dosh will send you a summary of the cash back, which will include how much you earned and from what store.
HOW DO I GET PAID?
One of the nice things about the Dosh app is that you earn cash, this cash can be transferred to your bank account or PayPal account.
You can choose when to withdraw the cash earned once your account balance is over $25. Don’t stress too much about the withdrawal limit, with the $5 bonus after creating your account and linking your card you will be at $25 in no time.
Withdrawing your cash back is very simple, go to the Wallet tab and click transfer, from there you will choose how you want to receive the cash back.
PROS & CONS
IS DOSH LEGIT?
Yes, Dosh is legit and real. With their bank level security you can rest assured that your information is safe and secure. We wouldn’t want our words to be only proof you have, see below for payment proof.
IS DOSH WORTH IT?
With extra money apps, the worth it section is usually filled with explaining how the time you devote to the app is worth it because of the money you will earn. With the Dosh app this analysis is not needed, as Dosh literally does not require your time once you get your account set up. Your balance will grow as you go about your normal shopping and once your balance gets over $25, you will have to click a few buttons to transfer to your bank account.
So yes, the Dosh is definitely worth it. Don’t miss out on this passive income stream.